There’s no denying the fact that SiteGround is extensively used all over the world, but a lot of users are actually looking for Best SiteGround Alternatives in the recent times.
If you are in the same scenario, you’re certainly on the right page at the moment as in this post.
List of SiteGround Alternatives 2019 to get started.
FastComet — #1 SiteGround Alternative
Presenting you the hosting which works very similar to SiteGround yet offers same renewal charges.Visit FastComet
Some of the exciting features are
- Same renewal prices forever, get an account for $2.95/month, enjoy the same forever.
- A free domain name for a lifetime, they will host the domains till you hold an account with them.
- Free SSD, CDN & SSL for all accounts
- 24×7 support via tickets where the response time is less than 10 minutes.
- Easy to upgrade, eight datacenter locations to host your website.
Honestly, I there is no better host than this, just give a try, there are a 45 days money back guarantee too.
A2 Hosting — Another Best Alternatives
A2 Hosting, my most preferred WordPress hosting for Indians due to its localized payment options and one of the fastest service providers.Visit A2 Hosting
There is some solid reason why A2 Hosting could be you’re looking for.
- A2 Hosting is all about speed, easily the #1 when it comes to offering fast load time even on shared servers.
- Offers in-house developed A2 Optimized plugin for increased performance.
- Free CDN, SSL & SSD drives and promises to offer stable service during traffic spikes
- Offers even faster A2 Turbo & newly launched Managed WP plan, 2x cheaper than Kinsta.
- 45 days money back guarantee
Almost similar first-year charges compared to Siteground but renewal charges are 2x lesser, definitely, you’ll love it.
GreenGeeks awarded as the #1 Environmental friendly service provider that offers everything one needed for hosting websites without much upsells.Visit GreenGeeks
Some of the most compelling features are
- Improvised architecture for better site loading and scalable.
- Powercacher, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP 7+ what you ask, GreenGeeks has all the latest tech to get started.
- They have the best support team available 24×7 through live chat.
- Operates four data center locations across the US and UK
- 30 days money back guarantee
While most companies offer different shared plans putting limitations on each, GreenGeeks offer shared plan with no limits on anything, worth a try.
Kinsta — Managed WordPress
If you’re on GoGeek plan and looking for alternatives, then Kinsta comes handy even they’re specialized in Managed WordPress Hosting
When compared to SiteGround, they aren’t cheap but if you’re looking for more powerful, check out the featuresVisit Kinsta
- Completely powered by the Google Cloud platform, options to choose between any of the datacenters.
- Possess a high-security network with hardware firewalls, DDoS detection, uptime monitoring etc.
- Truly automatic scaling, you’ll never see your site down just because you reached limits.
- Automated daily backups and restoration option
- Fully available customer support just inside your dashboard through live chat.
Being a Kinsta customer, I had a lot more things to say and wrote a detailed Kinsta Hosting Review in this link.
The second cheapest Alternative, since they have a single fixed plan for $5/month for a lifetime.Visit InterServer
I hold two accounts with them, thus some of the things I liked about them are
- Live customer support is readily available 24×7 and I mostly get connected instantly to an agent.
- Operating since 1998, one of the oldest renowned company in the industry.
- Easily upgradable, dedicated servers just from $50/month
- Dedicated IP for just $3/month, making them even a cheap PBN hosting option.
- In-house developed Interserver security shield and inter-proxy caching for faster page load times.
Apart from the above features, the company offers good uptime as I found on InterServer Review.
If you again ask me personally which is the Better, not as an affiliate marketer, I still suggest you go with FastComet.
If we consider the features, they are as reliable and same as most in SiteGround.
But is it really worth choosing FastComet over SiteGround?
The most important difference between them is the pricing and renewal policy.
While the price of SiteGround is $3.95 — $11.95 and increased renewal pricing, the price of FastComet is $2.95 — $9.95 with same renewal pricing.
With this, I am pretty much sure a lot of people who are actually looking for WordPress Alternatives have finally found an better SiteGround Alternative.